I’ve cleared a lot of old posts and I’m going to be making this a SNG strategy blog in the future. I’ll be going over a lot of stuff related to SNGs, ICM, and plenty of theory. A lot of it will probably be the same type of stuff I go over on my “Strategy Grab Bag” series on Poker VT and if I come up with something new and interesting then you’ll probably hear about it first if you’re a member there.
Here’s a recap of some of my prior strategy posts:
- Probability and outs
- Should you ever fold aces?
- A few truths about double-or-nothing SNGs
- SNG calculations and edge
And a few other useful posts:
- Laptop buying guide for poker players
- Security for the online poker player
- Tommy Angelo’s Elements of Poker
My future strategy posts will be probably a lot more specific and with a lot more detail than the ones I’ve written before.
Lastly, I’m updating my twitter account more, so be sure to follow me there for updates.